- The Poster Area is located in The Cliff Lodge on Levels B & C in the Magpie, Wasatch & Superior Lobby.
- Posters will be organized according to the POSTER numbers given.
- The recommended dimensions are 36 inches high by 48 inches wide. Do NOT exceed your space allotment (48 inches high by 48 inches wide).
- Posters should be attached to the boards (carpet material) with velcro stickers, which will be supplied by the organizers.
- Fixing material (velcro stickers, pins, etc.) will be available in the Posters Area.
List of posters
List of posters will be available closer to the conference.
|Set-up||Sunday, October 1, 2017
|Dismounting||Wednesday, October 4, 2017
3pm - 5pm
Poster on display
Posters will be available for viewing from 12:00 Monday, October 2, 2017. The posters will remain on display for the duration of the meeting and can be viewed until the specified times:
Monday, October 2, 12:00 – 1.30pm (Odd numbers)
Monday, October 2, 6:30 – 8.30pm (Even numbers)
During the poster session the authors of the posters will be present and available for more in-depth discussion.